I suggest you ...

playlist screen defaults back to new podcasts (if any), if not then to My Podcasts screen

I use the Inbox mode to have new podcasts delivered to the “New” section. There I pick and choose which I’d like to download to listen to later, those that I do not want to download I use the check mark button to mark all finished to have them removed from the new section. What I then have is a list of podcasts I intend to listen to in my “Saved for later” section. Here I typically click on one to play, which then starts the podcast. When the podcast is over uPod presents me with a “Your playlist is empty” screen. To start another podcast I need to hit the back arrow to get to another blank “Your playlist is empty” screen, then tap the 3 bars to tap “Saved for later” to get back to the list of podcasts I have downloaded.
Could uPod be designed such that if you finish a single podcast (or your last podcast in the playlist) it not show the "Your playlist is empty” screen but default to the “Saved for later” screen, if there are no podcasts saved then default to the “New”, and then if there are no podcasts in the “New” section then default to the “My Podcasts” screen?
Essentially I think it is inefficient to present the user with a blank screen that they need to tap out of when the app could be designed to logically default to a screen where the user might want to go to to play another podcast.

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)